Friday, June 13, 2008

What does 6 pounds mean?

Usually Mom doesn't move around much. She has been put on bed rest for like the last 6 years, um months, *sigh* ok Mom, weeks. Yesterday though, I thought my world was a moving and a shakin for like 4 gazillion hours!

Mommy would be moving for a bit, then sitting. There was lots of laughs and she was really in a very good mood. Weird because normally she isn't so ... well .... moving.

I heard her say to Dad that I was 6 pounds 8 ounces and that I passed with flying colors at the biophysical. Dad laughed and said WOW she is THAT big?

What does he mean by "That Big"? I haven't had much room in here to move around for weeks! I think Mom and I need to sit down for a serious talk about my space issue.

At some point yesterday, Mom's tone and mood got serious. I think I heard her talking to someone important but I am not sure. She was asking if she should eat and take her insulin on THAT day. I also believe she thought that "OH man, it's going to be a very long day but she couldn't wait."

Wait a second, no food for mom means ... NO FOOD FOR ME??? Oh no, wait, hold up a second, that just isn't right! I mean I have to settle for whatever she eats and if she doesn't, CRAP I'm going to have to hear her stomache complain again. Do you realize just how LOUD it is in here when that happens?

Words like am ne oh cen tea sis was said and c section. Again, I don't understand.

And so whats the am ne oh, am ne oh, THAT word, have to do with me? And whats a c section? Is that more space for me? I could use more space but I like it in here! Ok I admit, she could afford a bit more room for me.

I hear her yawning so that must mean we are going back to the dark space to rest. She does this you know, gets up for a bit, sits and then shuffles off to bed. I think she said it was im som nee ah? Whatever it is, I wish she'd hurry up and lay down so we can rest!



No comments: