Sunday, June 15, 2008

To my Dad

Pretty soon, I will be ready. Ready to greet the world and ready to have you hold me in your arms. I know I can not wait to see you as much as you can't wait to see me. I want to hold your hand in my tiny one and cling to you while I can. You and Mommy have always done the best for me so far and I can't wait to be held in those loving arms that poke me, while I am in her belly.

Happy Father's Day Dad! Soon we will be together and I CAN'T WAIT!!


My Daddy's Hand

Daddy, take my hand in yours and you will plainly see,
How very much I need you now to love and care for me.
Then as my little hand grows, I will need you even more.
Everything I do in life, I have never done before.
Teach me to be kind and loving, sharing and forgiving.
Show me through your acts of love the pure joy of living.
The years will pass by quickly and one day I will be grown,
I will pass what you have taught me onto children of my own.
Keep this token with you and remember when we are apart,


The special love between a child and Daddy's heart.




No comments: