Thursday, June 12, 2008

I am 35 weeks along and almost ready

Hello world! It's been an adventure so far. Mommy has had a tough time with me and I haven't been born yet. I can't wait to see my family. I hear them from within Mom's belly and it make's me jump for joy! I also hear other weird noises that Mom calls TT, Molly, Shadow and Jake. I am not sure what those noises are but I am ready to find out.

Mom is a diabetic. She's had it a bit rough with me being in her belly. She has had many low blood sugars which not only scared her and Dad but where she worked and the doctors who care for her. Now that her work doesn't want her back, she is worried a bit about how she and dad will be able to care for all of us (my other brother's and sister's).

On top of all that, the doctors have told her that her kidneys aren't functioning well. This made my Mommy cry hard and makes her worry all the time. I heard her say that she doesn't want to leave all us kids for a VERY LONG time. I'm trying my hardest to not take too much of my mom's kidneys and I think I have done a great job so far.

Well, I think it's time for a nap now. Mom needs to rest and I'm sleepy.



No comments: